Each year, the NIH & CDC release the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) contracts solicitation to encourage small businesses to participate in federal research and development.
Join representatives from the CDC and participating NIH Institutes and Centers on Wednesday, September 27, at 1:00 p.m. ET to learn about HHS SBIR contract fundamentals and contract opportunities in PHS-2024-1.
NIH awarding components:
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
CDC awarding components:
- National Center for Emerging Zoonotic and Infectious Diseases (NCEZID)
- National Center for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (NCHHSTP)
- National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
This webinar is for life science entrepreneurs and socially and economically disadvantaged and women-owned small business owners.