The NIH Virtual Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration starts next week (November 1 - 4, 2021).
If you missed our 2021 HHS Small Business Program Conference earlier this year, the NIH Virtual Seminar is a great opportunity to connect. The Small business Education and Entrepreneurial Development (SEED) office has a booth with a variety of resources for academic researchers along with 1:1 availability with our subject matter experts.
Session and after hours conversation information:
November 3 at 4:00pm
Supporting Transitions from Academia to Product Development
This session will highlight NIH’s strategic focus on early-stage product development, resources and opportunities available to academic and small business innovators, and the ways academics and small businesses can partner to develop novel technologies. Understand how:
- NIH helps turn discovery into health;
- SEED supports entrepreneurs; and
- SEED helps academic innovators transform science projects into product development projects.
November 3 at 5:00pm
Building Partnerships to Support Innovation
Hear from a diverse panel of successful small business grantees who have utilized NIH funding and support to develop and commercialize their technologies. Gain insight into:
- the support NIH provides to academics interested in transitioning to the small business world;
- how companies partner with academics to take technologies to market; and
- the challenges faced by both academics and small businesses during commercialization.