Whether applying for an NIH Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) or Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grant or submitting a contract proposal, you should know NIH’s human subjects research policies and reporting requirements.
Access these resources to learn about:
- NIH’s definition of human subjects research and how it applies to you
- NIH policies for conducting extramural research involving human subjects
- Clinical trial requirements for SBIR & STTR grants and contracts
- Inclusion policies and reporting requirements
- Training and resources available to help you prepare your SBIR or STTR grant application or contract proposal