Are you in need of Phase I SBIR/STTR application preparation support? Attend this Q&A webinar on Monday, December 5, from 2:00-3:30 p.m. ET. Program experts will give a brief explanation of the program before opening up the event for questions.
The Applicant Assistance Program (AAP) offers biotech innovators assistance from grant specialists to help write a more competitive Phase I Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) or Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) application.
Participating Institutes and Centers:
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute on Aging
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism