Ignite Health's Golden Ticket Competition marks the beginning of Ignite Health’s Annual Accelerator Program for women-led digital health and medical device startups. This event, based in North Texas, is designed to inspire, discover, and educate entrepreneurs in the middle of the country and provide them with early access to Ignite Health’s vast community of experts. Winners will receive a Golden Ticket to enter this year’s cohort of entrepreneurs selected to participate in Ignite Health’s one-of-a-kind healthcare-focused Annual Accelerator Program, providing learning through meaningful connections with a vibrant community of healthcare industry experts, leaders, and investors.
The Golden Ticket Competition will be held in Dallas, Texas, on May 11, 2023, at Pegasus Park. It’s not just a pitch competition; it’s an audition for early entry into Ignite Health’s Annual Accelerator Program and its robust community!
Submit a completed application no later than 5 p.m. (CDT) on April 12, 2023.
- Must have a woman founder, co-founder, or CEO/COO/CFO/C-other, with a minimum equity stake of 5%
- A digital health or medical device start-up that addresses an unmet need or creates a market opportunity with a defensible competitive advantage
- A track record of achievement: prototype, grants, pilots, clients, revenue
- A scalable business model
- A capable leadership team and advisors with domain expertise
- A plausible liquidity event, exit within 5-7 years
- Available to Pitch in Dallas on May 11th, participate in virtual Accelerator meetings during August and September, Virtual semi-finals mid-October, and if selected as a finalist, participate in Accelerator’s Fire Pitch Competition in early November in Houston, Texas.