On Tuesday, June 13, at 1:00 p.m. ET, join NIH to learn about cutting-edge technologies being developed for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 and how NIH and the FDA worked together to communicate regulatory requirements during a time of rapid change.
Also, don't miss the From Bench to Market: Taking the Next Step Towards Commercialization panel at 3:15 p.m. ET with small business experts from NIH SEED and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences.
- Ethel Rubin, Ph.D., Entrepreneur in Residence, NIH SEED
- Stephen D. Wolpe, Ph.D., Entrepreneur in Residence, NIH SEED
- Stephen F. Flaim, Ph.D., FACC, FAHA, Entrepreneur in Residence, NIH SEED
- Adam Sorkin, P.E., Small Business Policy Manager, NIH SEED
- Meena U. Rajagopal, Ph.D., SBIR/STTR Program Officer, Office of Strategic Alliances, NCATS
- Christine Happel, Ph.D., Program Officer, Office of Special Initiatives, NCATS