- Free hybrid event.
- Features National Cancer Institute (NCI) and Frederick National Laboratory (FNL) inventors highlighting technologies for commercialization and/or collaboration.
- Showcases NCI and FNL programmatic leaders sharing opportunities to collaborate.
- Explains partnering with the NCI and the FNL, including the company perspective.
- Includes panel sessions featuring collaboration success stories and topics relevant to commercializing biomedical technology.
- Features a Lightning Pitch Competition followed by a Poster Session that highlights NIH technologies for co-development and/or licensing — presented by the NCI Technology Transfer Ambassadors Program.
- Who should attend? Great opportunity for companies, investors, entrepreneurs, technology scouts looking for technologies to commercialize, and all biotech stakeholders.
Hear from NIH SEED Director Matt McMahon at 2:45 p.m. in the Government Sources of Support panel session.
Moderator: Daryll Sampey, Ph.D., President & CEO, BioFactura
Matt McMahon, Ph.D., Director, NIH Small Business Education and Entrepreneurial Development (SEED)
Katherine Hill Ritchie, M.B.A. Senior Director, Venture Funds, TEDCO
Ulyana Desiderio, Ph.D., Director, Life Sciences, Maryland Department of Commerce
Paul Zielinski, M.S., Executive Director, Federal Laboratory Consortium